Staying Competitive in the Healthcare Marketplace: Reality of Reform!Staying Competitive in the Healthcare Marketplace: Reality of Reform!
10 May 2012
11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
SMPS Tampa Bay and the AIA-AAH are proud to announce our 3rd Annual Premiere Healthcare program! Reform has molded the business of the healthcare marketplace. With continuous State budget cuts and increasing levels of accountability, how are our local institutions reacting to these changes? Join us for a comprehensive presentation on the 2012 Legislative Update for Healthcare, then hear from our panel of distinguished speakers on how these issues and the State’s current budget allotment is affecting their facilities, and what they forecast to see on the horizon. We must evolve to do more with less. How does this affect the care provided to patients in our community and what are the short-term and long-term effects it will have on the planning of new facilities and renovations to maximize space and care in existing facilities?
Confirmed Speakers Include:
- Dr. Jay Wolfson, DrPH, JD, USF College of Medicine (Keynote Speaker!)
- Rich Rasmussen, VP for Membership Relations, Florida Hospital Association (FHA) (Panel Moderator)
- Cheryl Eagan, Senior Vice President Support Services, Tampa General Hospital
- John Harding, President/CEO, Florida Hospital Tampa
- Jack Kolosky, Executive VP/COO, President of the Hospital Corporation, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center & Research Institute
- Jim Schwamb, Vice President of Financial Services, BayCare Health System
- State Representative Dana Young, State Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee
Click here to register: